:: to the teeth ::    thoughts on social justice, medicine, race, hope and beats

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." :: Arundhati Roy ::

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." :: Alice Walker ::
Saturday, June 12, 2004  

Some words about religion

I just saw these (and more) on Witte Quotations, the site that had the Ray Charles quote from the previous blog entry. I don't know anything about this site as I haven't read anything other than the quotes page, but I enjoyed these four quotes.

The last time we mixed religion and government people were burned at the stake.

Man created God in his own image.

Fundamentalism means never having to say "I'm wrong."

Two hands working do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.



posted by Unknown | 6/12/2004 11:16:00 PM | |


Comments:

Post a Comment
cure this!
what's "to the teeth"?
hot links
dope orgs/sites
to the teeth archives
poem: history
Willing to Fight
subcity
the revolution will not be televised