:: to the teeth ::    thoughts on social justice, medicine, race, hope and beats

"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way.
On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." :: Arundhati Roy ::

"The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any." :: Alice Walker ::
Friday, July 21, 2006  

Yes, I'd like a 7-layer burrito, oh wait hold up lemme check my PDA


Yesterday evening i spent some time trying to update the programs on my Sony Clie NX80 PDA to better assist me in the hospital. I was checking out some freeware and came across the taco bell calorie counter!

Now I can switch up my order at the drive thru window after reflecting on how many calories my 7 layer burrito contains. Or, I can show a patient how his 2600 calorie taco bell diet is hindering him from losing weight. Oh, the uses of this application!

posted by Unknown | 7/21/2006 07:05:00 AM | |


Comments:

Post a Comment
cure this!
what's "to the teeth"?
hot links
dope orgs/sites
to the teeth archives
poem: history
Willing to Fight
subcity
the revolution will not be televised